Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sweet "A". . .sneak peak

OMG we froze during this session! It seemed warm when we first got there but once we got started . . . well it was COLD! The poor thing was shivering. "A" is such a sweet, adorable girl. I LOVED her big brown eyes. I would love to shoot her again. . .maybe in the Spring when it's warm and we can both be comfortable. LOL!

No comments: