Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Sunday, November 4, 2007

Beautiful "A" - Sneak Peak!

I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful young girl, can you believe she's only 13? I wish we had better weather conditions and more daylight. I could have photographed her all day long! The poor thing was freezing in her ballet outfit. It was really cold and windy, then it started sprinkling at the end of the session. She was a real trooper!

I have quite a few more to get through but here's a sneak peak:

These were fun to shoot. I had "A" do this probably 10 times just to make sure to get some good ones ;) Let's just say she got her practice in for the day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little niece looks so beautiful and soooo grown up!

Heather said...

These are really nice shots Melissa. My favorite is the 5th one down. The lighting is so pretty on her face and the last one that is awesome!

Kim Sanderson said...

these are stunning, I love the last one of her, great action shot!!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! My bff looks so pretty! My favorit is the first one!

A. Burse said...

Stunning photos on this shoot! I love your blog too! A definite fav!

Anonymous said...

beautiful shots melissa! that last one is amazing!

i'm bookmarking your blog so i can visit often! :)