Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tim {2011 Senior Sneak Peek}

I was worried we weren't going to get this session in with the weather and was hoping they weren't going to be making the trip for nothing. Luck was on our side and we ended up getting some decent weather. Nice people! Tim was extremely helpful carrying my equipment, which can get pretty heavy. I had asked Tim why he didn't want to do any football shots. Sadly it's because he's not going to be playing his senior year. I mean we can always use big guys like him to help out. But life gets in the way and jobs are how you make money. My advice to all the kids is you will have your whole life to work, be a kid and play that last year. Unfortunately, that doesn't get you the things you want and need. Nearing the end of his session, his mom complimented him on how well he was doing and I agreed. That's when he told us it was because he wanted to make my job easy for me, which I was really impressed with! Nowadays, unfortunately you don't hear that too much. Tim, you did make my job easy for me and thank you!







No comments: