Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Richie {2011 Senior Sneak Peek}

I had my good friend help me with this session because I was short on help. Luckily she knows Richie pretty well so he didn't feel completely uncomfortable. I can only imagine what he was thinking when his mom sent him off with the two of us....LOL! I laugh every time I think about the different stuff we said to him and what her and I talked about. Poor thing. Although mom did say he had a good time. We tried to make him as comfortable as possible and we laughed quite a bit. Plus we talked a little baseball (Yankees of course) and basketball. As you can see he's wearing a Duke jersey...yours truly picked Duke to win on her bracket :) Here's a few to hold you over until I get your full gallery up.









No comments: