Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Brittney {2011 Senior Sneak Peek}

After a few phone conversations with Brittney's mom, we got all the details of her session set. The morning of her session we were meeting at a mutual spot so they could follow me to our first location. Brittney and her mom pull up and both mom and I look at each other like, OMG! Neither one of us had any idea we knew each other, LOL. Brittney's mom was my daughter's third grade teacher! Brittney was so prepared for this session! She read my helpful hints ;) She had all her clothes on hangers with any accessories she wanted to use in baggies attached to the hangers. I also loved that she had a different pair of shoes for each outfit too! Here's your sneak peek Brittney!









No comments: