Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Friday, July 17, 2009

Lakyn {2010 Senior Sneak Peek}

You might remember Lakyn from a few years back. I photographed her with her pretty little horse. Well, she's a senior now and I was lucky enought to get to take her seniors pictures! It was a weird weather day (like NY weather hasn't been crazy all summer), but it was cloudy, threatening rain, then real sunny. . .again crazy! Lakyn seemed pretty nervous and unsure of herself for some reason when we started off. The minute she changed into another outfit she was like a whole new person. I'd have to say she definitely rocked her session! Here's a few to hold you over until I get your full gallery up.


1 comment:

Amy Hamilton said...

Great job Melissa...as always. I really love that first one! I can't believe you've photographed a few seniors already....I have a few booked but nothing until next month!