Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Monday, July 20, 2009

Kierstin {2010 Senior Sneak Peek}

Lots of excitement during Keirstin's session. First thing I got my husband's truck stuck as soon as we got to our first location. It just sunk right in the muck on the side of the dirt road. Luckily my neighbor was coming through to check on the crops and he got it out for me. LOL! After a few other locations, we ended at a great abandoned house and barn. Unfortunately, we had to deal with a very angry landowner. All turned out well (including the photos). I got permission to go there again. I had a great time working with you and mom. Here's your sneak peek until I get your full gallery up.

No comments: