Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gabby {2010 Senior Sneak Peek}

I promised I would get a sneak peek up soon so here it is Gabby. Had another great session once the weather decided to cooperate that is. Loved Gabby's choice of clothes! Cute stuff!

It must be my year with landowners because I had another one show up at our first location in the City. Kind of scary when you're in a back alley type of place and someone pulls all the way in there. I never would have thought. . .he was cool though, just making sure nobody was trying to break in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats why you are legally required to have a property release...