Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cassie - 2009 Senior - Sneak Peek!

I had a blast shooting this session. Cassie brought a friend who helped out and offered some inspiration ;) She said she wanted something different and I told her if you want different you need to bring me different as well. Oh and she did! I got a variety of expressions and love some of her clothing choices for the grungy spots we used. That gives me the opportunity to play with the photos and add textures, etc. I have a lot of favorites and here are a few to hold you over until I have your full gallery up!






No comments: