Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Amber - 2009 Senior Sneak Peek

We started off a little slow here, I think Amber's nerves were getting the best of her. Once we got going though, she was looking much more relaxed. I love that she brought her cool shades and costume jewlery! So here's her sneak peek and I'll have your full gallery up in the next day or so.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess that wasnt a comment I posted the first time lol. I look so scared in that first one haha but ohh well shit happends, I only need 2 for the year book lol