Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Caitlin - 2009 Senior Sneak Peek!

I'm trying to catch up and stay true to my promises. Here's your sneak peek Caitlin! I just have to tell you, I noticed there was a field hockey game going on so I found my way over to it. What do you know, you were playing Little Falls! LOL! I still need to get back to you on your last hour. Wondering if Sunday morning would be good for you? I'll call you to see when we can fit that in.





I had to add this one for all of Dad's efforts getting us that stick! Thanks Dad!

No comments: