Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Melinda {2013 Senior Sneak Peek}

Had a little wrench thrown into my plans for Melinda's session. I got to the field early that morning to set up and everything was gone. All the trees, fence posts...everything! I thought I was going to cry. Luckily I was able to find a new location quickly and actually I was very happy with what we got for you Melinda. Here's a little sneak peek until I get your full gallery up.

1 comment:

Christie B said...

Like I said that day, things happen for a reason. You found that spot with the log and the pics are beautiful. I can not wait for the rest of the pics to be posted and the ones so far are absolutely phenomimal!!!!!
Sincerely,
Christie Baye :-)