Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Friday, September 28, 2012

Cassidy {2013 Senior Sneak Peek}

I was so happy with Cassidy's session. Even though we had sun going in and out of the dark clouds, we were able to have a very successful session that I love! Great clothes and shoes always make for a great session as well. Thank you so much for your help Mom! Baby brother was adorable and he seemed to enjoy himself as well :) P.S. I did get many with her smiling so don't worry. I just loved her serious look :)

No comments: