Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Friday, September 24, 2010

Stephanie {2011 Senior Sneak Peek}

Had another great session! I love natural beauty and Stephanie had it. We had a great day and everything went very smoothly. I have to thank mom too for helping me out as well with some of my equipment. Here's a few to hold you over until I get your full gallery up. Thanks :)









No comments: