Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sweet Carson {Newborn Photography}

Isn't he such a handsome little guy?! I loved all his hair...he is so precious. His momma is pretty proud of him too. We weren't very successful getting him into a deep sleep so we weren't able to get a large variety, but I'm happy with what I did get. I'll be finishing up his session at the end of this week. I'm hoping to convince his momma that 89 degrees will be plenty warm enough for him to be outside for a few shots too ;) Hopefully he'll be much sleepier this time too.









No comments: