Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Thursday, June 3, 2010

My girl

I love these! We literally did this session in 15 minutes. I wanted to try out the new hat and she had the perfect shirt on so we ran up on the railroad tracks behind the house and did it. Besides that she owed me for a few new outfits she got that day.

















I usually will add an outtake if I get one. If she does it and I get it, it's free game LOL

No comments: