Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Friday, August 31, 2012

Nathan {2013 Senior Sneak Peek}

One of my volunteer services is photographing rescue dogs for adoption so I was pretty happy that Nate was bringing his dog with him to be a part of his senior experience. I was a little worried that Fudge wasn't going to make it throughout the whole session because it was pretty hot and well let's face it dogs get bored just like teenagers do lol. I was wrong! Fudge patiently waited until it was his turn after going to numerous spots in the city and driving to the country, he was quiet as a church mouse until I said lets use Fudge now. He was so cute! Thank you Nate and Julie for choosing me to create your senior memories!

No comments: