Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Thursday, June 23, 2011

They're Mine {Engagement Photographer}

Yup, they're mine. This is my step-son, his beautiful fiancee and their beautiful princess! I've gotten to photograph my grand-daughter numerous times but I've never gotten all three of them together until now. We are working on save the date photos for their wedding next summer. I got to admit I felt a little bit weird telling them to kiss lol but after a while I was okay. Had a lot of fun shooting Peyton flying. That's what she says when she wants to go in the air..."fly"? I was very happy with this session here's a little taste, well a larger taste than normal.













No comments: