Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ulrick {Pet Photography}

I had a lot of fun shooting Ulrick. He may be large but he is still a pup with lots of energy. He was really into his Mom, well actually she's the grandma but she does spend a lot of time with him and takes care of him too. Ulrick didn't tire until the end of the session, but unfortunately so did we LOL!















No comments: