Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Denver post.....

I have so many photos to go through from this trip...wow! Slowly but surely I'm adding some of my favorites though.

Here is Amy and Tracie, two of my buds from 2peas. Such great girls! Amy came from Wyoming and Tracie from Oregon.



Here's Meg's daughter. Isn't she the cutest, sassiest thing you ever did see? She was so fun to photograph!






Vlad working solo here. He and his fiancee', Melanie - oh wife now! - were amazing models! I'll be posting some of them together real soon. Great, great to work with and such a nice couple.




Model? Nope, but she should be. Believe it or not she's one of the photographers. Can you believe it? I can't decide which side of the camera she belongs on! She has an amazing talent and lots of creative skill as a senior photographer. Loved hanging out with her at Red Rock and getting some fun shots!








No comments: