Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our Sweet Peyton {3 Month Session}

I had big plans for this session...Peyton did not LOL! Just like her newborn session we spent hours and only got a handful of shots. I was happy with the few
we did get. Hopefully when I do her 6 month session she'll be more cooperative...she'll be used to the routine anyway ;)







I recently purchased Nicole Van's vintage actions and textures so I tried out the classic vintage on this one.







No comments: