Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lynsie {2010 Senior Sneak Peek}

We had decent weather for Lynsie's session. Anyone from around here knows it was hit or miss all Summer long as well as Fall. Lynsie is a broadcasting student so it was only right to have a few shots with her camera. I love how they turned out! Had a great time working with you Lynsie and hope you have a great rest of your senior year!











No comments: