Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Thursday, August 13, 2009

Off to Denver, Co {Meeting My Photography PEAps}

At 3:00 a.m. tomorrow I will be on my way to the airport . . . heading to Denver, Co for a photography get-together. Heading to Colorado Springs for some horseback riding in the Garden of the Gods; possibly some whitewater rafting; and up to Boulder for some hiking. Wanted to go to a Colorado Rockies game one night but they're out of town the whole time were there, bummer. I'm a huge Yankee fan but thought it would be cool to go to Coors Field.

I'll be back on Thursday and will return all calls & emails then. Have a great weekend everyone, weather is supposed to be superb! ;)

No comments: