Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Friday, April 25, 2008

Senior Rep #2! - Sneak Peek

I wasn't even sure we'd get "V's" session in because it was so windy. We not only had to deal with wind but harsh sun, so we moved around until we found some open shade. "V" was great and very comfortable and natural in front of the camera. It also helps when they have great smiles too!


Here she turned it on and off. We got laughing about this shot, but I was looking for a more serious/natural "watching TV" look. She took control and then just switched to serious mode :)
Had a great time and look forward to your full session!

1 comment:

Ange said...

Wow Missy these pics of V are beautiful, of course look at her.I can't wait for you to do and see AMber's pictures I can only imagine.Great Job